COVID-19 Business Status
Aura Spa is open for business and operating under the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines set forth by Governor Dewine and enforced by the state board. Please be aware of the following requirements and practices that are in place to help ensure the continued safety of our clients and employees.
Requirements for you
- Please remain in your vehicle and text Heather when you arrive, she will let you in when ready
- Do not bring additional guests to your appointment, or let them remain in the vehicle
- Please maintain a 6 foot social distance with anyone else in the spa
- Please wear a mask while in the common areas of the spa
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter the spa
What We’re doing
- Wearing a mask during all services
- Cleaning all touch points and traffic areas between clients
- Deep cleaning everything daily
Availability for appointments is very limited. In order to maintain improved control of scheduling, online booking is not available and all appointments must be booked directly with Heather. Please be patient, Aura Spa is a small independently owned and single service provider business. Appointments are currently scheduled 4 months or more in advance. Due to the currently uncertain conditions for school, summer activities, and family arrangements, changes to existing appointments may need to be made. Heather will be accommodating as possible. Thank you!